[CentOS-devel] Language lists

Ralph Angenendt

ra+centos at br-online.de
Mon Jan 22 11:15:39 UTC 2007

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Rodrigo Barbosa wrote:
>> On another issue, as Karan suggested earlier, I would like to
>> subscribe to the idea of having a unified set of moderation rules
>> for all lists/channels, so it can help the moderators. Having
>> several moderators means, usually, having several ways of dealing
>> with the same issues. If we can have a CentOS-way of handling the
>> lists, that would be a very good thing.

> to edit that page >:)

There's some not-so-preliminary stuff on that page now (thanks to
Rodrigo for the biggest chunk of it), and we'd like to discuss the
guidelines layed out on
<http://wiki.centos.org/GettingHelp/ListInfo/Policy> right here now.

I'm mostly fine with what is on there, but please see the discussion
points at the bottom of that page.

The first lists we're probably going to see are centos-de, centos-pt and
centos-es - and if Daniel wants to run it centos-nl.

So go read that page and discuss now! :)

Regards,

Ralph