[CentOS-devel] Re: CentOS5 virtual machine image

Bernard Johnson

bjohnson-dated-1169703224.9d1a0c at symetrix.com
Sat Jan 27 07:15:59 UTC 2007

Nils Toedtmann wrote:
> I guess they did not disappear but got hidden. AFAIK (correct me if i am
> wrong) recent xen versions have a hack to workaround TLS-libs silently,
> but there is still a performance penalty.

That was not my understanding, however you may be right.  Can you point
me to documentation as to what the workaround actually does?  And what
performance penalty we might be paying?

> And the db4-prob ist still
> there: install and start cyrus-imapd on C4 under xen/FC6. If the maillog
> does not fill up with DBERROR, i owe you a beer.

xen host: FC6, guest: CentOS 4.4

verified - no problem

I will let you off easy on the beer.  Instead of sending across the
ocean, you can send it to my hotel in Switzerland in 2 weeks ;)