[CentOS-devel] Language lists

Sat Jan 20 06:34:31 UTC 2007

Hi Guys,

We've been looking at the idea of starting off local language lists
starting with German, Spanish and Portuguese. These, since we have had
people ask for lists and we feel there are people around who can help
moderate and monitor.

While some work has already been done and there are already some ideas
floating around, I'd like to ask everyone here on centos-devel what they
think about this and if any suggestions they might have.

One thing that would be really good is if we can somehow create the
environment for local language / regional centos support groups to get
started, and then use that common pool to work with all associated
resources ( eg, regional / language lists, wiki, web forums, related irc
channels (?) etc )

- KB