[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5 ArtWork

Sun Jan 14 00:58:39 UTC 2007
Paul <subsolar at subsolar.com>

On Sat, 2007-01-13 at 07:58 +0100, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Beast wrote:
> > But better pick one official theme and remove the others. Centos is a
> > server anyway, most Centos boxes are in text only or even headless :)
>
> Except the workstations running with CentOS }:->

CentOS 5 will probably be the best "workstation" version so far.

> My Choice would be 1, 3 and the one from Brian Schuler (are you reading
> here?) in no particular order.

I like the blues in 2 (Line Art) and the look of 4 (flying cubes).  I
think 2 would be better if Logo was replace with the Logo & Text from 3
with the same approximate positioning also. Hmmm 4 would also make a
decent GDM background if the Logo & Text was dropped and was used as the
logo image (assuming the graphical GDM looks like the current one in
4.4).

As for mine, it's OK, could be better. :)
Been several years since I've worked on making desktop backgrounds, and
I'm new to vector & Inkscape.

Paul