[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5 ArtWork

Fri Jan 19 01:31:30 UTC 2007
John Newbigin <jnewbigin at ict.swin.edu.au>

I don't know what is involved, but I am requesting wide screen support
for the background.  My TV runs CentOS-4 but it's 15:9 aspect means that
by default, the centos logo is stretched sideways.

Perhaps the answer is with gnome (or whatever draws the background) to
have a 'stretch but maintain aspect' mode.

John.

--
John Newbigin
Computer Systems Officer