[CentOS-devel] Language lists

Mon Jan 22 12:06:38 UTC 2007
Daniel de Kok <danieldk at pobox.com>

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> I'm mostly fine with what is on there, but please see the discussion
> points at the bottom of that page.

- Wrt. HTML e-mail, "strongly discouraged" sounds good to me.
- Wrt. language vs regional: can someone comment how much e.g. pt_BR
   differs from pt_PT? Is it like US English and UK English, or do they
   differ to such an extend that it would be difficult to communicate on
   one list? I think it is a relevant "data point" for this discussion.
- Policy for list moderators: I guess it should be clear what tasks and
   decisions are delegated to the list moderator.

> The first lists we're probably going to see are centos-de, centos-pt and
> centos-es - and if Daniel wants to run it centos-nl.

Gerne :).

-- Daniel