[CentOS-devel] Re: CentOS5 virtual machine image

Thu Jan 25 17:28:29 UTC 2007
Joe Kazura <joe.kazura at unh.edu>

Hey Folks,

I'll be happy to provide an image for Parallels Desktop Macintosh! (I
am pretty sure the file is portable to the OTHER releases of
Parallels Workstation.

FWIW: this a virtual machine for Intel based Macs allowing them to
run ANY Intel based OS as a virtual machine.

I've been meaning to do this for my own consumption, but doing it as
a project will motivate me!  ;-)

Cheers,

--
| Joe Kazura                                          | Mac OS X ...
| CIS/TCS -- 1 Leavitt Lane    PHONE: +1-603-862-2012 |   Because UNIX
| University of New Hampshire                         |   should be user
| Durham, NH  03824-3512  USA    "docendo discimus"   |   friendly!