[CentOS-devel] Language lists

Sat Jan 27 17:53:53 UTC 2007
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> We've been looking at the idea of starting off local language lists
> starting with German, Spanish and Portuguese. These, since we have had
> people ask for lists and we feel there are people around who can help
> moderate and monitor.

I put "Release Candidate One" for the list policies on
<http://wiki.centos.org/GettingHelp/ListInfo/Policy>. If anyone thinks,
that something should be changed in there, please *do say* so. Otherwise
I would put RC1 into production :)

Second Item:

I have put down the following people as list moderators:

 - centos-pt-br (or centos-br): Rodrigo Barbosa <rodrigob at darkover.org>
 - centos-nl: Daniel de Kok <danieldk at pobox.com>
 - centos-cz: David Hrbáč <hrbac.conf at seznam.cz>
 - centos-fr: Tru from the CentOS team has volunteered for that.
 - centos-de: I will run that, Christoph Maser <cmr at financial.com>
              offered to help
 - centos-es: Roger PeX(?)a Escobio <orkcu at yahoo.com> and
              "\"Ing. Ernesto Pérez Estévez\"" <info at ecualinux.com> have
              volunteered for that.

Regarding the both -es volunteers: Are you okay with that? We barely
know you two - but if you say you're up to the task I think we have to
tend to believe you >:)

So: If there is anything anyone wants to say about the people moderating
  the lists: Also do so *NOW*.

If everything has been cleared up, I will contact the moderators off
list. I hope for starting the lists this month - or maybe on the
beginning of the next one.

Cheers,

Ralph