[CentOS-devel] drbd dependency problem

Ross S. W. Walker rwalker at medallion.com
Wed Jul 18 14:18:58 UTC 2007

Ok, I of course figured out how to install by first installing the
cman-kernel module then cman, but if cman had a dependency on
cman-kernel and cman-kernel had a dependency on kernel shouldn't
these just roll-up properly?

The same can be said about drbd.

These kernel modules should also provide just the explicit modules
they carry and not list themselves as the whole provider of

Well that's my $.02 at least, maybe these dependency issues are
just a manifestation of the current version of RPM or some
inherited upstream brain damage.