[CentOS-devel] Centos Plus Kernel and ATALK

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 22:44:05 UTC 2007

On 6/21/07, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/21/07, Stefan Held <obi at unixkiste.org> wrote:
> > Is it possible to activate ATALK in the newest Centosplus Kernel which
> > will be delivered soon? :)
>
> Well, I made that request in:
>
> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=1909
>
> But, since there did not seem to be enough interest, so I asked that
> the request be closed.

It is possible to add the atalk support yourself, but it needs some
work.  You do not have to build the whole kernel.  You can build just
the appletalk module.  Let me know if you need help on this.  By the
way which kernel version are you using (i686 or x86_64)?  I already
have the module for the centosplus x86_64 kernel.

Akemi