[CentOS-devel] Re: nx-3.0.0 RPMS

Akemi Yagi

amyagi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 15:31:07 UTC 2007

On 6/29/07, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Johnny, Axel and Seán for your notes. Looks like I am the only
> one who cannot get the 3.x version to work.  I will continue to look
> for the cause but am totally at a loss at this moment.

OK, I've made some progress.  I created a new user (and named it
"johnny") on the server and was able to connect as johnny.  Hmm.. the
name "johnny" must have some magical power. :D

I am currently checking what in my shell is the source of the problem.
 I had previously removed ~/.nx but that had no effect.  So, it must
be something of more general nature.

Akemi