[CentOS-devel] XEN SIG

Sat Jun 9 08:09:05 UTC 2007
Jordi Espasa Clofent <sistemes.llistes at intergrid.cat>

Hi all,

According to http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup I launch my
request about XEN SIG
.
I think it would be interesting because XEN related topics in mail-list
are usual at present day (especially since CentOS 5 with XEN support was
released out). All of us are aware about the future of SO is the
virtualization and it means XEN projecte will be more important.

I work as a junior sysadmin in little reseller hosting company in
Barcelona (Spain). We're planning to build our own datacenter (it will
be little, of course) and the services will be based on CentOS+XEN. So I
think I can contribute and also approach about a lot of questions.

¿What do you think about?

--
Thanks,
Jordi Espasa Clofent