[CentOS-devel] yum-repolist

Sat Jun 9 17:29:30 UTC 2007
William L. Maltby <CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com>

On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 10:18 +0200, Daniel de Kok wrote:
> Hi Akemi,
>
> On Thu, 2007-06-07 at 23:24 -0700, Akemi Yagi wrote:
> > Took me a while to realize that I needed to run 'yum install
> > yum-repolist' to get the plugin.  Thought updating yum-utils would
> > include this plugin.

Ditto. But even that didn't get it done for me. Being lazy today,
thought about it for awhile rather than pounding away at it. Did an
install for yum\* w/c5-testing enabled. It worked good then.

> Ah, yes, sorry.
> <snip>

I'm not using protectbase ATM. I like the output. Need to spend a little
time thinking of best way to use priorities, I think.

--
Bill