[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5 Beta Initial Test Release?

Andreas Boschke andreas at cs.ucsb.edu
Mon Mar 5 19:01:31 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-21 at 13:14 +0000, Lance Davis wrote:
 > We are about to release an initial internal test release of CentOS
5 beta
 > to our qa team.
 > If folks here want to be a part of that test they need to join the
 > centos-qa list (http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-
qa) and
 > send a message to this list (centos-devel) saying that
 > they would like to be a part of the qa process and join the qa team,
 > with details of relevant experience if you are not known to the core
 > developers.
 > Membership of the centos-qa list will then be approved.

I'm interested in CentOS 5 QA, and would appreciate membership into

I've wrestled both willing and unwilling computers into running CentOS.
Like any good systems administrator, rarely can our hundreds of users
find me, nor do our computing services fail.

-Andreas Boschke
-Senior Systems Administrator
-Computer Science, UCSB
-andreas at cs.ucsb.edu