[CentOS-devel] Anaconda Slides in "Other Than English"

Roger Peña orkcu at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 16:00:11 UTC 2007

--- Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:

> Roger Peña wrote:
> > may I have access to spanish version?
> > RogerPena
> > or it have to be one and only one, if so, is
> better
> > that Ernesto take that role?

I already uploaded the spanish version, the last one
send it to this list by Ernesto

> Sure, if you two keep in sync :)
that is why wiki is better for this kind of thing than
mailling list, now I will get in touch with Ernesto
regarding some word changes, I think, we need to make,
I hope to get some agreement ;-)

RedHat Certified Engineer ( RHCE )
Cisco Certified Network Associate ( CCNA )

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.