[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5 Beta Initial Test Release

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Mar 5 14:00:55 UTC 2007

prabhat kumar wrote:
> hi,
> I am new but I would like to be in the QA test also. currently i has 4
> servers using
> centos 4.4.

we're not taking on anymore people for the -qa process, a public beta is
going to happen soon - so, keep an eye out for that.

thanks for your interest - we are also going to be announcing a few
SIG's ( Special interest groups ) soon, if you are interested in
contributing to CentOS, joining one of those and contributing via that
route would be welcome ( and appreciated ) !

- KB