[CentOS-devel] Anaconda Slides in "Other Than English"

Roger Peña

orkcu at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 17:38:43 UTC 2007

http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/rnotes?action=AttachFile

> What we need is for "other than english" speakers to
> translate the
> slides to other local languages.
>
> Please could we have volunteers translate the text
> for the  "Title" and
> "Information" sections and attach them to e-mails to
> this list?

insted of sending each version of translated text, why
not translated directly into a wiki page so every
contributor can work together and we all see and get
an agreemen in what to be displayed ...

I know people in spanish list will contribute to this,
but we are more than 2 already :-)

cu
roger

RedHat Certified Engineer ( RHCE )
Cisco Certified Network Associate ( CCNA )