[CentOS-devel] Anaconda Slides in "Other Than English"

Roger Peña

orkcu at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 18:23:26 UTC 2007

http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/rnotes?action=AttachFile

> What we need is for "other than english" speakers to
> translate the
> slides to other local languages.
>
> Please could we have volunteers translate the text
> for the  "Title" and
> "Information" sections and attach them to e-mails to
> this list?

this is my very-first version of
anaconda-spanish-slides

I am CC to centos-es mailling list so we could get
more contributions:

again, a wiki page with this file information as the
start seed could help in the same way wikipedia get a
better article :-)

cu
roger

RedHat Certified Engineer ( RHCE )
Cisco Certified Network Associate ( CCNA )

Finding fabulous fares is fun.