[CentOS-devel] Anaconda Slides in "Other Than English"

Leonardo Pinheiro

leopinheiro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 01:29:43 UTC 2007

On 3/22/07, Rodrigo Barbosa <rodrigob at darkover.org> wrote:

> There goes my R$ 0.02 ...

<laughs> This is less than US $ 0.01... You should have given at least
R$ 0.04 ;-)

<cut>
> Fornecedor Original ?
>
> Even "Fornecedor Original" is still open for improvements.
> I have doing translations, and I'm glad you are here, Leonardo.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> - --
> Rodrigo Barbosa

I agree with you, I think there's no exactly translation to Vendor
("Vendedor"?). In this case, it might be "Fornecedor Original", or
"Provedor do Código Fonte", or even "Galinha dos Ovos de Ouro".

And I think there's no translation to Upstream.

Feel free to bring this discussion to the CentOS-pt-br if you think it
is needed.

Leonardo