[CentOS-devel] Zero day updates upstream

William Warren

hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Fri Mar 16 01:50:53 UTC 2007

Cent has always mimicked the upstream...why go away from the model that
has made this distro the premier free enterprise distro?

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: