[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5 Beta Initial Test Release

Thu Mar 1 19:46:10 UTC 2007
Hans-Joachim Hetscher <dd8ne at web.de>

Hi,

as requested by the qa-list moderator, I'd like to introduce myself:

I'm working with LINUX since 1993 (I've still a almost complete floppy
collection of the SLS distribution). I've done some patches for the DAMA
AX25 part of the kernel.

Actually, I support about 8 CentOS 4.4 and 1 Centos 3 servers. 2 of them
act as a HA cluster (heartbeat + drbd) for samba. There are 2 brandnew
servers waiting for CentOS5 for server consoldiation (cluster + xen).

So I'd like to join the qa team, helping getting the most famous
distribution.

Hans-Joachim