[CentOS-devel] Since there is discussion on s390

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Nov 21 19:48:31 UTC 2007

Mats Hellman wrote:
> Since we are discussing a S390 port here I'm wondering about the SPARC
> port. Is there any plans on releasing a Sparc port anytime?

yes :D

Johnny has made much progress, we are working though a few last anaconda
issues and hope to have something before the end of this year.

what we can try and do is, post a tree - in whatever shape - online
somewhere and have a few people test it and help with the patches. I
will look into this within the next few days and see what we can do.

Not only for sparc, but also for ia64 and ppc that we have been working on