[CentOS-devel] centosplus Support at ATrpms!

Axel Thimm

Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Nov 13 20:19:07 UTC 2007

Hi,

I started supporting centosplus kernels directly at ATrpms, e.g. all
kmdls for C4 and C5 plus (latest) kernels are being built. I would
call this service experimental still, as I had some feedback by some
users, but not nearly enough to make any more serious announcement.

Also I'm missing the src.rpm for the centosplus kernel from
2.6.18-8.1.15. The binary packages are there, just not the
src.rpm. Maybe that's not that usrgent, as there will probably be a
-55 centosplus kernel soon, I guess.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net