[CentOS-devel] Since there is discussion on s390

Wed Nov 21 20:32:41 UTC 2007

Mats Hellman wrote:
> I'd be willing to give sparc and ia64 a go. I can even set up a sparc
> (Blade 150) for testing purpose if someone needs a test server.
> This was surely some great news.

At the moment, we have a T2000 from Sun and a couple of Netra's that we
are using to test on - and the showstopper ( Johnny will have more
details on this ) has been anaconda not being happy about a few
things... I plan on getting the rusty Ultra10 into production as soon as
I get some time to actually get it out of the shed and plugged into a
socket.

Then we can see about getting anaconda into some shape.