[CentOS-devel] How is updated the csgfs repo in centos4?

Roger Peña

orkcu at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 14:05:15 UTC 2007

hi

I just came to wonderling how centos team update the
csgfs repo, what is the procedure to do that ?.

I use csgfs from centos and works great, thanks a lot
for provide it :-)

but how you know when uptream provide an update for
the packages?
I notice the last update because I read the rss alert
feed but not because they use the redhat-announce
list, neither centos send a messages when there is an
update to centos-announce :-(

right now I am facing the problem with a lacking of
*-kernel packages in csgfs for the newest centos4's
kernel; I can, and will, compile the srpms from
uptreams for the new  -55.0.6 kernel but I am just
wonderling how others solve this problem...

thanks
roger

RedHat Certified ( RHCE )
Cisco Certified ( CCNA & CCDA )