[CentOS-devel] Re: CentOS Errata

Mon Sep 10 19:22:13 UTC 2007
R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com>

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007, Kevan Benson wrote:

> So, should I take the silence on this topic as no, there
> isn't any desire for a web-based errata list beyond the
> searchable archives of the announce list, or just that
> everyone's too busy to comment?

Kevan ...

Produce a mock up, and accessible underlying generating code,
database schema, and the rest, if you wish it to be reviewed
for comment. It is easy to propose work for others; harder to
do the work.

By way of Requirements it will need to cover all NERVA
population, 3 active releases, base, and all adjunct archives,
track CVE's with live links, and emit an RSS, and yet be
searchible, capable of subscription self-management, and not
add to workflow.

-- Russ Herrold