[CentOS-devel] Re: C5 i586 support.

Manuel Tuthill

Manuel at Nebula-IT.co.uk
Sat Apr 5 08:35:05 UTC 2008

>I doubt that hijacking a thread will endear you to the developers!
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thread_hijacking

Wow I seem to have stirred up a hornet's nest. Sorry guys that was not my
intention. Somehow I think if I would have posted to the old thread I would
get accused of thread necromancy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bump_%28Internet%29

Reading the note on thread hijacking I do not think I'm guilty but while I'm
happy to have a drawn out discussion on netiquette I'm fairly sure that here
isn't the right place. If anyone would like to continue the discussion I'd
be happy to respond off list, or you can grab me on IRC #centos(Lawbringer).

Is it possible to now return to discussing the possibility of i586 support
under C5?