[CentOS-devel] CentOS Directory Server (CDS) and more is available for testing

Brandon Davidson brandond at uoregon.edu
Mon Aug 4 21:06:42 UTC 2008

Hi Tim,

What's the current plan for CDS? It's been ages since I saw any activity
around it. Upstream has released a few updates, which it would be nice to
have, and it would be nice if it could leave Testing some day. Are there hopes
to eventually move it to Extras, or its own repo, or is this how it is going
to stay?

I have a few in-house projects that I'm hoping to build on top of CDS and
FreeIPA, but I don't want to push them until CDS is somewhat officially
released. Is there anything I can do to help make this happen?

Thanks,

-Brandon

--
Brandon Davidson
Systems Administrator
(541) 346-2417 brandond at uoregon.edu
Key Fingerprint 1F08 A331 78DF 1EFE F645 8AE5 8FBE 4147 E351 E139