[CentOS-devel] Testing packages: yum, python-urlgrabber, yum-utils

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Aug 14 11:43:47 UTC 2008

The following packages are now available in the CentOS-5-Testing
repository :

- Not all the CentOS Specific patches are rolled into these packages,
and as I push them in, the packages will get updated. So yum update often!
- yum-utils does not have all plugins enabled as yet either, that will
be done with the next build ( this Sunday 17th ).

Please leave feedback, either here on this list, or at
http://bugs.centos.org/ mark the bugs against

project: CentOS-5
component: yum

We are specially interested in hearing feedback from people who had/run
into issues with the move from yum-3.0 to yum 3.2 with the CentOs-5.2

- KB