[CentOS-devel] Testing packages: yum, python-urlgrabber, yum-utils

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Tue Aug 26 14:02:58 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-08-25 at 13:39 +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Karanbir Singh wrote:
> > The following packages are now available in the CentOS-5-Testing
> > repository :
> >
> > yum-3.2.17-0_beta_18_2.el5.centos
> > yum-utils-1.1.14-0_beta_15_2.el5.centos
> > python-urlgrabber-3.1.0-4.el5.centos

Not directly related to these specific packages, but I did a

    yum update yum\*

with appropriate enable/disable repository parameters. The yum-changelog
in the c5-testing repository requires python-dateutil from rpmforge,
which may not be enabled by the end user. I added a note to the same bug
tracker entry since the error is caused by yum components in c5-testing.

If we need a separate bug item let me know. If this is not really a bug
at all, sorry for the noise.

> <snip>

> If you want to report problems on bugs.centos.org, please do add to the
> yum-3.2.17 tracking bug:
>
> <http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=3084>

Added note to that bug entry.

--