[CentOS-devel] Artwork Project

Alain Reguera Delgado

alain.reguera at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 06:51:24 UTC 2008

Hi,

We have put on the wiki some workarounds about CentOS image rendering,
a proposition to manage translation in a common point (using svn), and
a new motive design (for CentOS 5.3 maybe).

Also:

- the wiki theme has been updated.
- a trac theme has been created. (for our project trac site)
- a new browser default page is proposed.
- customized apache errors design is proposed to install on our web servers.
- some minor modifications to the default Apache test page is proposed.
- some powered by CentOS images were created.

Here is the work, for your consideration (see Miscellaneous section):

http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork

Could it have a space on projects.centos.org, and a svn repo for
others to collaborate ? what we need to get it there ?

Note: We are still working on this, we put it online for you to test
and if possible receive some feedback of how make this more useful and
to keep focused on what we really need. If this is completely useless
say it too.

Please, any comment, suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,
al.