[CentOS-devel] Artwork Project

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Aug 12 10:40:21 UTC 2008

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have put on the wiki some workarounds about CentOS image rendering,
> a proposition to manage translation in a common point (using svn), and
> a new motive design (for CentOS 5.3 maybe).

sounds interesting. Let me see if I can get an updated artwork rpm into
testing so people can look at it.

> - the wiki theme has been updated.
> - a trac theme has been created. (for our project trac site)

Let me see if we can massage that into our trac instance as well!

> - a new browser default page is proposed.

I like this, will be rolled into the next browser updates.

> - customized apache errors design is proposed to install on our web servers.

Prolly need to consider this one a bit.

> - some minor modifications to the default Apache test page is proposed.

> - some powered by CentOS images were created.

Sounds good, we should prolly all start using these as much as possible :D

> Could it have a space on projects.centos.org, and a svn repo for
> others to collaborate ? what we need to get it there ?

Talk to me, I can get the things setup.

- KB