[CentOS-devel] yum metadata for the c5-testing repository now has sqlite db as well

Johnny Hughes

johnny at centos.org
Mon Aug 18 12:59:04 UTC 2008

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Seth Vidal wrote:
>> yum 3.2.17 and above set:
>> mutlilib_policy=best in yum.conf under [main] and it will only install
>> x86_64 pkgs.
>
> This sounds like something that should go in as default policy

Default or not, it will only get implemented in users who have never
changed their yum.conf files.

I would be happy to have it be set to best ...

The real question is, why are so many i386 things installed by anaconda too.

If the files get there from whatever method, they will be updated OK no
matter what the setting ... correct?