[CentOS-devel] Artwork Project

Mon Aug 11 20:09:38 UTC 2008
Marcus Moeller <mm at gcug.de>

Dear Alain.

> Lets give it a try ... I'll create a new template set to draw your
> idea. Then they will be released in the Main tar.gz file for you to
> see.

I have noticed that you have updated the wallpapers.

> Remember that you (and everybody) can change the actual templates to
> make whatever design you want to.

I personally prefer wallpaper 3.sed which now looks very clean and professional

> ok ... want to mention that my actual reference is
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ArtWork . Hi MairinDuffy, your work is a
> guide to me.

Maybe you remember the Infinity design from Fedora8 which is my favorite:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/Infinity/Round3Final

But your one is also great.

> The next we are planning to do (after get something to show to Marcus)
> is The CentOS CD/DVD Media Artwork. Ideas are already welcome :).

TuxBrothers already designed good looking Media Artwork for CentOS 4 and 5:

http://www.tuxbrothers.net/site2/e107_plugins/wrap/wrap.php?1

We could take this as inspiration for the upcoming version.

Best Regards
Marcus