[CentOS-devel] Rebuild xorg

Alain PORTAL alain.portal at free.fr
Sat Dec 20 21:47:29 UTC 2008

I just installed and fully updated Centos 5.2 on my laptop.
Unfortunately, this one need at least the version 6.8.0 of the
xorg-x11-drv-ati (available in Fedora 9), and this driver need
xorg-x11-server-Xorg >= :-(

So, I need to rebuild many things if I want to use centos on my laptop, and I
want to use it!

As this is the first time I use Centos, could you tell me which tools I need
and how I have to do to rebuild packages that I'll probably take on Fedora 9

Les pages de manuel Linux en français