[CentOS-devel] updated yum packages are now available in c5-testing

Manuel Wolfshant

wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Sun Dec 14 01:44:22 UTC 2008

On 12/13/2008 02:56 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> The following packages have been updated in the testing repo :

[...]
I've just noticed that there is a small typo in %description for
yum-basearchonly. Quoting the relevant part only:
multiarch systems. If you type 'yum install
           : foo' on a x68_64 system, only 'foo-x.y.x86_46.rpm' is
installed.

note that x68_64 != x86_46 (and neither one is correct.)
This is also valid for 1.1.10-9.el5.centos (from Base) and for
1.1.14-0_beta_15_2.el5.centos (testing)

And I think that the license (GPL) is also not correct, all other
plugins coming from the same source seem to be GPLv2+