[CentOS-devel] CentOS-6 Artwork - Round 1

Sat Dec 20 07:41:38 UTC 2008
Marcus Moeller <mm at gcug.de>

Dear Alain,

> Does anyone knows what is the plan for CentOS-6 artwork ?.

Maybe, we should first outline what We have discussed the last weeks.
I am trying to write down our concepts and post it here, soon.

> Actually, some propositions are available at:
> https://projects.centos.org/trac/artwork/
>
> What do you think of the above proposition ? Is something missing ?

The Background of Anaconda Header Artwork should be reversed so that
the dark blue area is located behind the logo. Also you could remove
some of the 'flowers', here.

I personally don't really like the smile in Anaconda Splash. It looks
a bit too childish for an enterprise distribution. Also the 'flowers'
in the background could be moved a bit to the left.

Best Regards
Marcus