[CentOS-devel] New Horde version ... should we upgrade?

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 12:27:04 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 6:58 AM, Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:

> Right, the latest groupware version in CentOS-6 is also an option ...
> although it is just all the components in one install.  It still might be
> easier to have them broken out.  But, the either way, the result is no
> upgrade that breaks horde now and an upgrade in CentOS-6.

What about an alternate install location, giving users a /horde/ and a
/horde32/ location or something similar.

This gives them the option to migrate at their leisure, and lets them
do the database operations on their own schedule. We can maintain both
in the repository at least temporarily.

George Orwell