[CentOS-devel] RE: [CentOS] PHP 5.2 for CentOS 5.x

Remi Collet

Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Thu Jun 26 05:39:07 UTC 2008

Karanbir Singh a écrit :
> Remi Collet wrote:
>> centosplus provides php 5.1.6 for centos4 as RH-WAS for RHEL4
>> RH-WAS for RHEL5 provides php-5.2.3.
>> Will the php 5.2 version for centos 5 build from RH-WAS SRPM ?
>
> No reason why we cant do both. I definitely want to have rhwas available
> as-is, but if we need a newer php as well, that can be provided as an
> additional package set.

You should note that latest LAMP stack is available on my repo for a while :
	http://rpms.famillecollet.com/el5.html
	http://rpms.famillecollet.com/el4.html

++

P.S. rebuild from Fedora Spec with some extensions added (oci8, sqlite,
t1lib...)