[CentOS-devel] Distro Theming

Alain Reguera Delgado

alain.reguera at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 17:47:39 UTC 2008

On 6/26/08, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>> I would like to collect comments of people how really know what things
>> must be changed, dimensions, CentOS Look and Feel, and stuff like
>> that, in order to focus the actions over what is really needed.
>
> Nice work, especially on the slides. Do you have a way to automate slide
> rendering? Like "give it a preformatted text and it will put that into
> the slide"?

mmm ... this seems to be an interesting task :D, doesn't it ?.

Actually we have something at:
http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/DistroDesign/AutomateSlideRendering

Could you (or someone else) test what we have there ? and give some
feedback about it. Actually the process is for 01-centos5-welcome.png
slide only and for just a few languages. The rest will be included
soon.

Cheers,
al.