[CentOS-devel] Re: [CentOS] MySQL issues with kernel-2.6.18-53.1.6.el5.x86_64.rpm

Bent Terp

bent at nagstrup.dk
Tue Mar 25 10:48:21 UTC 2008

hi!

Yes we did indeed get this to work. Mr CentOS himself (aka Johnny
Hughes) has kindly compiled and provided kernels with fixes for this
bug that Redhat seems quite unwilling to solve, an attitude I do not
understand at all.

You can find them at <http://people.centos.org/~hughesjr/kernel/5/x86_64>

with kind regards,
  Bent Terp

----
Bent Nagstrup Terp
Driftsansvarig / Operations Responsible
Viasat Satellite Services New Media
Work. +46 8 562 024 83
Mobile. +46 736 99 24 83
Fax. +46 8 562 02 330
E-mail. bent.nagstrupterp at mtgnewmedia.se
Box 17054
SE-104 62 Stockholm
Södermälarstrand 43 (Visiting & deliveries)
Sweden
"In a world without walls and fences, there would be no need for
windows and gates"