[CentOS-devel] QA Coordinator

Sun Mar 9 14:42:03 UTC 2008
John Summerfield <debian at herakles.homelinux.org>

Tim Verhoeven wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 8:19 AM, Bent Terp <bent at nagstrup.dk> wrote:
>>  Hi! And also my thanks for taking this rather unglamorous (and unpaid) job.
>>
>>  Would you also be our point of contact when we run into issues like
>>  the last kernel-nfs problem?
>
> Basically everything that comes up during QA and that needs to be fed
> back to the developers or upstream should go through me so we can make
> sure the issues are logged and followed up upon.
>
> Regards,
> Tim

I'm offering this snipped here in the off-chance the idea will be useful
to the QA coordinator.

It's copied from fedora-test.

Jon Stanley and I were talking about other ways (besides have to query
bugzilla in a web browser) to locate bugs needing to be triaged.

He created these as a test.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/f7-new-7days
http://feeds.feedburner.com/f8-new-7days
http://feeds.feedburner.com/rawhide-new-7days

I added them to my RSS reader and it works REALLY nice!

John

If not to the QA corrdinator, judging from the discussion that ensued it
is likely to be handy to others here.

--
John