[CentOS-devel] qemu 0.9.1

Daniel de Kok me at danieldk.org
Tue May 6 07:44:30 UTC 2008

Hi all,

qemu 0.9.1 packages are now provided through the CentOS 5 testing
repository. qemu is mainly provided for the qemu-img tool, but in the
future we may also add kqemu. We'd like to hear if qemu-img is working
ok for everybody. We can focus on testing qemu itself once kqemu is

Information on using the CentOS Testing repository can be found on the
CentOS Wiki at:

The qemu package is named (surprise :)) 'qemu', and can be installed
after adding the testing repository:

yum --enablerepo=c5-testing install qemu