[CentOS-devel] New QA / Testing potential

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed May 28 08:55:31 UTC 2008

Since there are quite a few people offering to help test apps /packages
in CentOS - I am wondering if now is a good time to organise the
CentOS-Testing repository and process a bit more. There are a *lot* of
things that need looking at and pushing into the production repo's
however a lack of testing feedback means they dont.

Does anyone want to take this up ? I can hammer together some ideas into
 a wiki page, but dont have the time to really follow the process up or
to organise it on a ongoing basis.