[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5.2 todo list

Fri May 23 11:54:10 UTC 2008
Tim Verhoeven <tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com>

Hi,

There are a couple of things mentioned during the release of 5.1 that
would be nice if they could be integrated into 5.2. These are (in
random order) :

- Update the content of the slides (and translate them)

I don't remember what exactly people would like to have changed or who
it was that mentioned it. But anyway, the time is now if we would like
the slides updated. So speak up :-)

- Add the updates repo (in the same list as the extra repo)

By default at the Updates repo to the Anaconda installer like it
currently is for the Extras repo. So people that have a internet
connection during install can have updated packages already installed.

- Provide a CentOS png to be displayed on the top of the cube (bug #2633)

When using compiz make sure there is a CentOS logo on the 3D cube when
changing desktops.

So the question then is, do we like to do these and if so who is going
to do them ? Volunteers speak up :-)

Regards,
Tim

--