[CentOS-devel] CentOS mailing list for job offers

Tue May 6 02:26:32 UTC 2008
Scott Grizzard <scott at scottgrizzard.com>

You know what would be a good idea:

If you had a website that would parse various job postings on mailing
lists, then categorize them by location, job type, etc. and post them
on a craig's list type setting.  Hmmm........

Seriously, I think the job posting list is a great idea, no matter
what form it takes.  I also think that having formatting guidelines
for posting jobs is a good idea, so that people that subscribe can set
up email filters that sort out the junk.

I think ease of setting up rules should be the primary motavation for
the guidelines.

That would also take out some of the abuse potential, as humans would
have to reformat the emails they are posting everywhere else for this
mailing list.

-- Scott

PS: Anyone looking for an MA in economics with some mean centos and
ubuntu skills?  He He He...