[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5.2

Tue May 27 09:02:04 UTC 2008
Tim Verhoeven <tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com>

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 12:44 AM, Oliver Peter <hoschi at mouhaha.de> wrote:

> I read Tim's post on planet.centos.org regarding the upcoming 5.2
> release.  I know how to compile 'things' and speak German and English.
>
> If you think my help could be useful in the release process please do
> not hesitate to contact me.

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for your interest in helping. We are a bit to far in the QA
process at the moment to include you at the moment. But keep an eye
this mailinglist for future announcements and requests for testers. If
you like you can check out the CentOS wiki (http://wiki.centos.org)
and have a look at the different projects and the ToDo list. Maybe you
can find some you are interested in there and can help out that way.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83