[CentOS-devel] Help with 5.2

Thu May 29 07:42:34 UTC 2008
Tim Verhoeven <tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com>

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 6:26 PM, William Boyle <woboyle at ieee.org> wrote:
> I am currently using CentOS 5.1 on my dual quad-core E5450 workstation
> and am willing to test 5.2 on this system. I even have a swappable
> boot/system drive that I can put it on so I can revert to 5.1 as
> necessary simply by swapping out the drive.

Hi William,

We currently have enough testers for the 5.2 release. But I'll keep
your name in the back of my head if we need more help. We appriciate
that you are willing to volunteer. If you would like it, there are
some other things for which we could use more people. So if you are
interrested in let us know.

Regards,
Tim

--