[CentOS-devel] xenpv drivers status

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 16:20:33 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-11-23 at 13:19 +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Jonathan Dieter wrote:
> > So what's the status on this?  I'm going to be using this and would
> > prefer not to rebuild it myself if it's available from the repositories.
> I have no problems in pushing this into Extras/ repo - but whats the
> status of this upstream ?

I'm not sure, but the version at
ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/5Server/en/os/SRPMS/xenpv-0.1-9.el5.src.rpm is set up to build against the 5.2 base kernel.  I did end up rebuilding it and it's working fine (though removing it after it's been used has caused my virtual machine to restart).  Don't know if that helps at all.