[CentOS-devel] Any update on CentOS HPC ?

Ryan J M

sync.jma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 02:55:10 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 7:55 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:

>> Is there any update? When can we get a test version?
>> Sorry if I missed anything.
>
> start by reading the last few days backlog on this list...

Thanks, Karanbir. I just took a glance at the archive file.

So there still has no ETA date at this moment, :).
I also found redhat provide a directory in their ftp site which could
not be readable for me.
ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/beta/RHHPC

PS: Has anybody here tried ROCKS or something else for HPC with small
footprint? Specially in EDA field, Any suggestions?
www.rocksclusters.org

Thanks
Ryan

--